Discover how treasury is organised, managed, controlled and measured, what it reports and how it uses systems and centralisation. If you’re new to treasury or seeking a high-level introduction to the subject, this course will help you understand treasury operations within the context of business. Experienced treasurers will recognise some of the strategic issues covered.
IS TREASURY OPERATIONS TRAINING RIGHT FOR YOU?
Yes, if you are:
- considering a career in treasury or corporate finance
- in the early stages of your career and seeking information about treasury
- in a role that works closely with treasury moving to a treasury role
- looking to build momentum in your treasury career progression
HOW DOES THE TREASURY OPERATIONS TRAINING COURSE WORK?
Our Treasury operations eLearning course will take approximately 75 minutes and you have 90 days to complete this course from the date of purchase. The online format lets you build your understanding of treasury operations in bite-sized courses, providing great flexibility in the way you learn. You do not have to complete the course in one session and can tackle each topic at your own pace. All you’ll need to get going on this course is a laptop, desktop or tablet and a broadband connection.
Treasury operations can be taken on its own, as a standalone course if you're looking to quickly get up to speed on how treasury should operate in the context of a business. You can also take this course as part of the full eLearning series.
TREASURY OPERATIONS COURSE STRUCTURE
- Where is treasury carried out?
- Treasury controls
- Treasury systems and vehicles
- Treasury in different environments
- Reporting and measurement
- Describe the three principal treasury structures
- Explain how to design a treasury for a variety of businesses
- Describe the formal roles within a treasury
- Explain how reporting and measurement work within a treasury
- Describe how treasuries can be made secure.
WHAT YOU GET
The eLearning course is delivered online through the ACT Learning. You will be able to access the eLearning course 24/7, so you can go through the material when and where you want. You will have access to the online content for 90 days if you are purchasing an individual course or 12 months if you are purchasing the series.
Within 5 working days after completing the course, you will receive a digital badge that you can use in your email signature, CV, LinkedIn or any other digital media to demonstrate the skills acquired. A prospective employer, client, or other interested parties can view the metadata linked to the badge’s image, which certifies the authenticity of the badge and which can provide additional details of the skills that the badge represents.