This eLearning course looks at risk management, firstly from a wide perspective and then at foreign exchange, commodity and interest rate risk. Some of the instruments available to treasurers are also investigated. The Risk management eLearning course is suitable for anyone who is new to treasury or looking for high-level introduction that will help develop an understanding of the purpose treasury within the context of business.
IS FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT TRAINING RIGHT FOR YOU?
Yes if you are:
- considering a career in treasury or corporate finance
- in the early stages of your career and need to know about treasury
- in a role that works closely with treasury moving to a treasury role
- seeking corporate risk management training from a globally recognised organisation
HOW DOES THE FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT COURSE WORK?
Our risk management eLearning course will take approximately 90 minutes and you have 90 days to complete this course from the date of purchase. The online format lets you build your understanding of risk management in bite-sized courses, providing great flexibility in the way you learn. You do not have to complete the course in one session and can tackle each topic at your own pace. All you’ll need to get going on this course is a laptop, desktop or tablet and a broadband connection.
Risk management can be taken on its own, as a standalone course if you're looking to quickly get up to speed on how treasury should operate in the context of a business. You can also take this course as part of the full eLearning series.
FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT COURSE STRUCTURE
- Enterprise risk and risk appetite
- Financial risks in trading
- Financial risks in ownership
- Risk responses
- Financial instruments
- Explain the various aspects of enterprise risk management
- Outline the different types of financial risk
- Set out the basics of managing risk
- List a variety of risk transfer instruments that treasurers can use.
WHAT YOU GET
The eLearning course is delivered online through the ACT Learning. You will be able to access the eLearning course 24/7, so you can go through the material when and where you want. You will have access to the online content for 90 days if you are purchasing an individual course or 12 months if you are purchasing the series.
Within 5 working days after completing the course, you will receive a digital badge that you can use in your email signature, CV, LinkedIn or any other digital media to demonstrate the skills acquired. A prospective employer, client, or other interested parties can view the metadata linked to the badge’s image, which certifies the authenticity of the badge and which can provide additional details of the skills that the badge represents.