The course looks at how the treasury should behave and interact with its management and the world outside the business, including accounting, tax and ethics. If you’re new to treasury or seeking a high-level introduction to the subject, this eLearning course will help you understand treasury behaviour within the context of business. Experienced treasurers will recognise some of the strategic issues covered.
IS THE RESPONSIBLE TREASURY COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
Yes if you are:
- considering a career in treasury or corporate finance
- in the early stages of your career and need to know about treasury
- in a role that works closely with treasury moving to a treasury role
- looking for expert advice on treasury responsibility
HOW THE RESPONSIBLE TREASURY COURSE WORKS?
Our responsible treasury eLearning course will take approximately 60 minutes and you have 90 days to complete this course from the date of purchase. The online format lets you build your understanding of treasury in bite-sized courses, providing great flexibility in the way you learn. You do not have to complete the course in one session and can tackle each topic at your own pace. All you’ll need to get going on this course is a laptop, desktop or tablet and a broadband connection.
Responsible treasury can be taken on its own, as a standalone course if you're looking to quickly get up to speed on how treasury should operate in the context of a business. You can also take this course as part of the full eLearning series.
RESPONSIBLE TREASURY COURSE STRUCTURE
- A look at accounting
- Communicating outside the company
- Describe the risks around ownership and management
- Set out the responsibilities of a treasurer in their contribution to financial reporting
- Explain what it means to behave ethically
- Describe the implications of tax on managing a treasury.
WHAT YOU GET
The eLearning course is delivered online through the ACT Learning. You will be able to access the eLearning course 24/7, so you can go through the material when and where you want. You will have access to the online content for 90 days if you are purchasing an individual course or 12 months if you are purchasing the series.
Within 5 working days after completing the course, you will receive a digital badge that you can use in your email signature, CV, LinkedIn or any other digital media to demonstrate the skills acquired. A prospective employer, client, or other interested parties can view the metadata linked to the badge’s image, which certifies the authenticity of the badge and which can provide additional details of the skills that the badge represents.